Is your center public or private?


Is your center a DLI (Designated Learning Institute)?

Yes, our DLI # is: O246875965662

How long does it take to receive the Letter of Acceptance for a student?

It can take 1-2 weeks to receive a Letter of Acceptance once the student meets all the requirements, the invoice has been issued, and the initial payment has been made.

Where do most of your international students come from?

We’ve had international students come from all parts of the world such as China, India, Mexico, Philippines, Albania, Columbia, Libya, Mauritius, France, USA, Iran, Chile, Vietnam, Peru, Korea, Taiwan, Brazil, Ghana, Spain, Cambodia, Thailand, Bangladesh, Hungary, Rwanda, Sweden, Germany, and England.  We hope to continue meeting more international students from different countries in the future.




Do you accept students who have very low/beginner English language skills and would like to enroll into one of your schools?

Students with none or limited English language skills may not meet the requirements to study at our school board. Depending on the grade they are wishing to attend and their objective while in school in Canada, we would need to verify the student’s transcripts and English skills to further review their eligibility.

Are students required to provide an IELTS score?

As listed on our application package, students in grades 10 and 11 must provide English testing Scores (IELTS/TOEFL/CAMBRIDGE or equivalent) as one of the pre-requisites. For students in grades 9 and under, although it is not a mandatory requirement, we verify their recent marks in English on the report cards provided to ensure the students’ success.

Could a student attend grade 11 at one of your schools and expect to graduate?

To meet the graduation requirements in Quebec and obtain a graduation diploma requires securing credits from grade 10 subjects and successfully completing ALL grade 11 subjects, including French as a Second Language (Secondary 5 level). As a result, students who join our program in Secondary V will not be eligible to receive a High School diploma.

Can students purchase their own medical insurance or do you include it as part of their program?

It is mandatory for all international students to have a valid medical insurance during their studies in Canada. Therefore, we include this fee as part of their program. To ensure students’ coverage and safety, we do not allow students to purchase their own insurance. They must all be insured under our service provider. We have negotiated very economical rates with great coverage

When do students receive their official diplomas and transcripts?

Upon completion of their academic year, final marks are transmitted to the ministry and diplomas and final transcripts are issued approximately around mid-July. These are mailed to the students’ addresses, therefore it is very important for students leaving their homestays prior to this date, to ask the homestay family to either mail or email these important documents to them upon reception.

What kind of extracurricular activities do your schools offer?

Our schools offer a variety of educational, cultural and recreational activities which include robotics, science & career fairs, dances, theme days, sports teams, woodworking, Terry Fox runs, breast cancer runs, artistic events, field trips and many more.

In addition, our high schools also offer competitive sports teams such as football, hockey, soccer, basketball, handball, floor hockey, gymnastics, wrestling, track & field, cross country skiing, broomball, weightlifting, and intramural sports. The availability of these extracurricular activities vary per school.

If a student doesn’t have any family in the area, how do they find a homestay?

We have a partnership with MLI Homestay. Should students or parents need any information regarding homestay services they may contact MLI by phone at 416-646-5405 ext#515 or by email fmubeen@mlihomestay.com / kash@mlihomestay.com

Do you provide custodianship services for minor students?

Yes, however it is offered only through the MLI organization (our homestay provider) for students staying with one of their host families. For all other students staying with relatives, they are responsible for custodianship services.




Are there part-time courses available?

All of our vocational training programs are full-time. Therefore, at the moment, we do not offer any part-time courses. However, we do offer shorter programs that last between 4-6 months.

Are there weekend classes available?

Unfortunately we do not offer weekend classes. The programs we offer are daytime courses from Monday to Friday approximately from 8:00am-4:00pm.

Do you help international students search for a room/apartment around your training center?

We do not provide this service for our adult students. However, we do have a list of accommodation options that students can use as a reference, please find it on the left side of our site under “documents and brochures” and then click on “accommodations”.

Are students required to provide an IELTS score?

As listed on our application package, students are required to have an IELTS score of 6 or its equivalent to Cambridge, TOFEL, or PTE Academic).

Is it really necessary to have a COOP permit?

As indicated on our Letters of Acceptance, some programs require students to have a valid COOP Permit in order to be able to complete their stage or COOP hours in their field of study.

How do students obtain a COOP permit?

When applying for a Study Permit, they must indicate that their program includes some stage/COOP hours in order to be granted this additional permit along with the Study Permit. If students fail to do so, they might be forced to go to a Canada/US border to request one and this may delay the completion of their practical courses.

Does the center assist students in finding a placement for their stage (COOP/practice hours)?

Given the nature of the Health, Assistance and Nursing program, this is the only program that the center assists students with to find a placement. For all other programs, it is the responsibility of the student to search for and apply to available internships in their field of study in a timely manner to ensure the completion of their program by the pre-determined end date.

Will I be eligible to obtain a Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) once I’ve completed my studies?

Depending on the program of choice and duration, you may potentially be eligible to a PGWP of up to 1-3 years. As indicated on Immigration Canada’s website, programs of 900hours or more will lead to a PGWP. Students will not be entitled to apply for a PGWP for programs under 900hours. For more information, please visit https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/work/after-graduation/about.html

After successfully completing the Health Assistance and Nursing program, does the student qualify to become a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse?

Students would be qualified to become a Registered Nursing Assistant. In order to do so, they must pass an exam with the Order of Registered Nursing Assistants of Quebec (OIIAQ). This is to be done only once they have successfully completed their vocational training program. To become a Registered Nurse, they must continue their studies and complete a 3-year program in order to obtain a Diploma in Collegial Studies in Nursing. This program is not available at our vocational center, it is available only at Cegeps or Colleges.

When do students receive their official diplomas and transcripts?

Upon successfully completing all competencies and ensuring that their fees have been paid in full, final marks are transmitted to the Ministry of Education for graduation processing. The Ministry of Education mails official diplomas and transcripts directly to students’ addresses approximately 4-5 weeks after graduating.

For Vocational Training Programs, the center, in the meantime, will provide students with an attestation letter and a transcript to enable them to apply for their PGWPs.

Important: If the student has an outstanding balance, the final marks will not be transmitted to the Ministry until the fees are paid in full. Also, if a student changes address during the course of their studies, it is extremely important to notify the center for the address to be updated in the system and avoid delays obtaining these documents.